General Conditions of Sale of PETER & WOLF BCN
1 – General:
These general conditions of sale apply strictly to all individuals regarding all sales of products in Spain, including the Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands, and the Rest of the World by PETER & WOLF BCN brand (Legal Name: Marco Antonio Cárdenas Álvarez, with Tax Identification Number 26611744P, hereinafter PETER & WOLF BCN).
Any request made to PETER & WOLF BCN necessarily implies as a determinant and essential condition, the utter acceptance by the Client of the General Conditions of Sale of PETER & WOLF BCN in force on the day on which the corresponding order is placed. In addition, the Client acknowledges that the acceptance of these conditions will imply the application of these conditions to the order to which they refer, as well as to any subsequent request, except in those cases in which new conditions are brought to their notice by PETER & WOLF BCN. The fact that PETER & WOLF BCN does not at, any time, resort to any of the present conditions can not be interpreted or to be equivalent to giving up recourse to them in the future or in the past.
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction. The interpretation and execution of the conditions, as well as all the acts that result from them, will be subject to Spanish law, unless there are public order provisions contrary to it.
The prices published in www.peterandwolfbcn.es are in Euros and are valid except for a typographical error. All prices include the VAT included on the day of the order; Any VAT rate change will be automatically applied to the prices of the products on sale at www.peterandwolfbcn.es
Offers on products for sale on www.peterandwolfbcn.es will be displayed in the “Offers” section or indicated on the product sheet and, unless otherwise indicated, will be valid as long as they are displayed.
3- Different modes of Payment:
When ordering, the customer can freely choose to pay the purchases made at www.peterandwolfbcn.es by payment by credit card or PayPal.
The offers presented by PETER & WOLF BCN are valid within the limit of available stocks. PETER & WOLF BCN reserves the right to modify the product range according to the difficulties imposed by its suppliers, as well as changes due to fashion, seasonal changes or other reasons that give rise to the need to update the product range to adapt it to the tendencies, tastes and needs of the customers.
The photographs, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only orientative and do not in any way compromise the seller PETER & WOLF BCN.
- The products purchased will be delivered to the person and to the address indicated in the order.
- By default, invoices will be sent to the email address indicated by the customer at the time of their registration at www.peterandwolfbcn.es
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays there will be no delivery or delivery of orders.
- The delay in the delivery of an order will not be cause for the cancellation of the same nor any compensation. In any case, the customer must contact the shipment company by means of the tracking code of the order that will be generated when the order has been made and the processing and shipping is started.
- An order is considered delivered at the time the shipment company delivers the package or packages to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. It is up to the customer to check the status of the merchandise upon receipt and to indicate any anomalies in the delivery receipt.
- For shipments outside Spain and Portugal, please contact us.
- Shipments outside Spain (including the Canary Islands and Andorra) to any country not included in the EU, both in Europe and the rest of the world, may be subject to customs or customs costs not included in the corresponding shipping rates to each shipment according to its destination. Before making a shipment to these destinations, the Customer will be informed via email of this cost in order to obtain their acceptance and proceed with the shipment upon payment of that cost by the Customer.
6- Return and cancellation policies
This document establishes the Return Policy for articles of PETER & WOLF BCN (hereinafter P&W BCN).
P&W BCN may accept the return of an item as long as it complies with each and every one of the conditions set out below:
- In case of disagreement for any reason with the item received, the Client has, by Law, a period of 14 working days from the date of delivery of the order to return it (right of withdrawal). However, at P&W BCN we give you up to 30 days to return an item if, for whatever reason, it does not convince you. In this case, the shipping costs are on the side of the Customer.
- To return an item, it must be in perfect condition and be accompanied by the purchase invoice (or proof of purchase made online). The item must be complete, in perfect condition, without any blemishes or damages of any kind and possibly with its original packaging (in which it was sent to you).
- If it is not possible to recover the original packaging, if the item is damaged due to improper packaging, the return will not be accepted.
- In case the Client receives items with damaged packaging or boxes, it is his responsibility to inform P&W BCN in order that, in case the item has been damaged, a change or return can be made. If this is not the case, no further claims or guarantees will be accepted on items with damaged packaging and this will be considered as an antecedent.
- During the withdrawal period the return will only include the cost of the item and NOT the cost of the shipment. However, in the case of defective products or erroneous shipments by P&W BCN, all costs will be borne by us.
- In any case, and in accordance with the Law, both the cost of the shipment (when applicable) and the article itself will be refunded by means of credit to the credit card with which the payment was made, or through a PayPal transaction. If the Client prefers, it will also be possible to replace the item with another one of equal or greater value to the one returned (in the latter case, paying the difference). In no case will cash be refunded.
- The return of articles to countries other than Spain (not including the Canary Islands and Andorra) to any non-EU country, both in Europe and the rest of the world, may be subject to customs or customs costs. P & W BCN will not be responsible for these costs, therefore, whether or not the return of the shipment amount is necessary, the Customer must bear these costs.
- The refund of the amount will be made within a maximum period of 72 hours from the date of receipt of the item.
- P&W BCN can not accept under any circumstances the return of articles under the following assumptions:
- The item was used in such a way that it is not possible to sell it
- The item is in poor condition, deteriorated (damaged, stained, torn, deformed, missing parts, etc.)
- The right of withdrawal and return of the consumer will not be applicable in the case of having bought an article made according to its specifications or clearly personalized, except that it was sent by P & W BCN in bad condition or defective.
- The Customer must contact P&W BCN through the contact email indicated on the website or by completing the form established for this purpose, with all the information requested and describing the articles to be returned, including the reference of the model.
- The item must be sent to:
PETER & WOLF BARCELONA
c/ Ronda General Mitre, 179-181 local 12 (entrey at c/ Bertrán, 1-3)
- Upon receipt of your request, P&W BCN agrees to confirm your registration via email. P&W BCN reserves the right to accept this return (which will not be satisfied until the inspection of the article confirms that the returned item can be refunded).
- In the case of not proceeding, we will notify the client in 72h. at the latest.
- Once P&W BCN has received the material in perfect condition and packed, the refund payment will be managed as described above.
This Return Policy may change without prior notice, but will always be published and updated on our website.