Thus, they become part of your basic wardrobe and combine with your different styles and looks.
Take a look at these videos to learn more about these fabrics.
- Very breathable and lightweight fabric thanks to its net weave.
- Commonly used in sports shoes and backpacks.
- It is very resistant, flexible and very durable.
- Cleaning: wash at 30º and air dry. Hardly any ironing required.
- Fabric used in outdoor furniture in the nautical sector
- Resistance and robustness: it can withstand direct sunlight and sea saltpetre.
- It is totally waterproof and does not deform.
- Easy cleaning: rub with a damp cloth or with some neutral soap.
- Fabric used in motorcycle seat upholstery.
- It is very resistant to friction and puncture.
- It is totally waterproof.
- The engraving on the fabric provides a better texture and is therefore easier to grip
- Its matt finish with a slight relief gives it a “tech” look
- Easy cleaning: rub with a damp cloth or some neutral soap.